Evertainment

Bringing you all the best in Music, TV, Sports, Movies, and Video Games. Posts are up daily so you never miss a beat.

Your Central for Everything Entertainment.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"The Amazing Spiderman"

I can't believe it but another Spiderman is on its way to the box office and I'm not gonna lie it looks pretty sick. My boy, Andrew Garfield from the Social Network, is in it so I'm already super stoked but as you will see in the trailer, there is definitely a huge twist on the directing. The trailer takes you (at about 1:40) into the eyes of Spiderman as you glide across rooftops and scale buildings through his eyes. Looks like it's going to be pretty phenomenal. Who knows maybe Toby Maguire and Kirsten Dunst are gonna have a run for their money as the best Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson! Haha SIKE, sorry about the brain fart folks but I do hope the new movie is up to par with its counterparts!

Comes out July 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment